Caravan & Camping site - Accommodation
BEACH location, stunning scenery and
in a beautiful peaceful setting -
the ideal place to stay for a holiday.
Dafarn Rhos is a 34 acre small holding which borders the large sandy beach at Lligwy,
with the all Wales Coastal Path and a cycle path "Hebog" (Falcon) passing close by.
The seaside village of Moelfre is a mile away.
It is within Anglesey's designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty; AONB, one of four in Wales.
The site is in a stunning location next to the LARGE SANDY BEACH at Lligwy on the North East coast of the Isle of Anglesey;
in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty (AONB), with spectacular panoramic views of the sea, beach, dramatic coastline and countryside .
1 - 2 minute WALK to the sand and coastal path from the site.
A wonderful peaceful and tranquil setting.
It's beautiful unspoilt character and natural landscape remains to this day with mature native hedgerows filled with wild flowers and wildlife.
A mainly grass site made up of 4 fields with an ADULT ONLY field being available during mid/low season.
All pitches (pre-allocated) are around the edges of the fields with 6 metres/20 feet fire break between all units.
The land is on a gradual gradient down towards the beach with flat and slightly sloping pitches.
All access gates on the campsite, both walking and driving are electronic and need a fob to open.
It is a family owned site established in the 1930s.
An uncommercialised site: NO BAR or PLAYGROUND.
- Electric hook ups (10amp). All electric hook up pitches are within 24 metres of an electric hook up plug in point.
- Drinking water points in all fields
- Chemical disposal points
- Grey water disposal points
- Showers (free) and toilet blocks
- Baby changing stations
- Disabled room (£20 key deposit) with a shower, WC, wash hand basin, baby changing station and hair dryer
- Dish washing up areas
- Hair dryers
- Shaver sockets
- Freezer block rental facility
- Wi fi internet access- fee payable
- Laundrette with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer
- All access gates on the campsite, both walking and driving are electronic and need a fob to open (£20 deposit each)
- Beach showers (warm) for showering off sand and wet suits
- Dog shower
- NEW Two 22Kw EV electric car charging stations
The seaside village of Moelfre is 1 mile away - pub, general store, gift shops, coffee shop, cafes and a restaurant. Also there is a RNLI lifeboat station and RNLI Seawatch Centre.
Benllech is 3 miles away - 3 mini supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, takeaways, garage, cash points, chemist, butchers, hairdressers, newsagents, and other shops, as well as a doctors and dentist surgery.
ARRIVALS - CHECK-IN:
ONLY after 2pm and ½ hour BEFORE OFFICE CLOSES see Office Hours :
The site office is closed from 1pm to 2pm.
Early arrivals will be turned away.
If your ETA is earlier than 2pm please stop for a break before you get to Moelfre because there is limited parking for cars only and the campsite driveway and electronic entrance gate needs to be kept clear for people already on site and the Emergency Services.
If circumstances beyond your control prevent you from arriving 30 minutes before the office closes please contact the office to let them know of your delay and to see if anything may be done to help you.
No arrivals will be allowed on site after dusk in the interest of safety and in consideration of other customers.
Late departure, up to 5pm, may be available during Low and Mid season for a fee of half your nightly charge and only if the pitch is available.
All access gates on the campsite, both walking and driving are electronic and need a fob to open (£20 cash refundable deposit each).
The walking gates are accessible 24 hours a day.
The driving in and out gates automatically lock between 9pm and 10pm depending on sunset times and re-open at 7.00am. This is in the interest of everyone’s safety and peaceful enjoyment of the campsite after dark.
If arriving back to the campsite after the vehicle access gates are locked, there is a late parking area beside the entrance gate, for vehicles to park overnight which has lights and CCTV. A pedestrian gate in this area gives 24 hour walking access to the campsite.
Procedures are in place in the event of an emergency on site during the night - there is an "Emergency Help" button to contact the duty warden.
Visitors (Day) and Guests (Overnight) – anyone who wishes to visit you on the Park, whether for 10 minutes, an hour or so or to stay overnight.
- Day visitors and overnight guests - day visitors and overnight guests will only be allowed at the discretion of the Site owners/wardens. There is a limited number of people allowed on the Site at any one time and it ensures all the facilities (toilets and showers) and parking spaces are readily available for all our customers use.
- At least 48 hours’ notice is required for any day visitors.
- Visitors/guests not booked in will be turned away.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your visitors/guests adhere to the Site terms and conditions, especially if they have dogs.
- They must be checked in with names, mobile telephone number/s and vehicle registration/s on arrival and checked out on departure at reception,
- Visitor and guest vehicles must park in visitor car park area (Except blue badge holders).
- Charges apply for both day visitors and/or overnight guests.
- Day visitors
- Day visitors are allowed on the Site from 9am up to 5pm.
- Mid/low season any visitors allowed on the Site.
- High season only immediate family visitors (parents, children or grandchildren) allowed.
- Overnight guests staying in your unit with you
- Mid/low season any guest/s can stay with you, but we require at least 48 hours notice.
- High Season only immediate family (parents, children or grandchildren) can stay with you.
- High Season all overnight guests have to be booked in and charged for the whole duration of your stay.
- High season overnight guests must be agreed and charged for at the time of original booking.
- The number of overnight guests must not add up, including yourselves to exceed the manufactures maximum sleeping capacity of your unit.
- No sleeping in awnings.
VISITING TIMES & CHARGES
Day Visitors - Arrival and departure during office hours.
(9am-1pm and 2pm-5pm)
Overnight Guests - Arrival after 2pm and departure by 11am.
Day & Overnight – Arrival and departure during office hours over a 1 night stay: 9am to 11am next day or 2pm to 5pm next day.
(Per night for the whole booking period)
Dogs are allowed on Lligwy Beach all year round without any restrictions.
The Campsite beach gate is a 1 minute 30 second walk to Lligwy beach, the all Wales coastal path and the lane beside the campsite.
This Campsite welcomes people with or without dogs.
All dog owners need to be aware that some of our customers are afraid or allergic to dogs.
Also, some dog owners do not wish to have their dog/s socialise with other dogs for any number of reasons; age, fear or nervousness.
The Campsite is very strict with regard to enforcing the dog terms.
We welcome quiet well behaved dogs under the following conditions:
- Must be kept on a short lead, less than one meter (3ft) at all times, even if within a windbreak/enclosure on your pitch. Extending leads must not be used on site.
- Leads outside a unit must not be able to reach past the end of their unit.
- Exercised off site; walked directly from your unit to the nearest track and then to the beach or main entrance gate, not around the site/pitches, to the reception or to any facilities; toilets, showers, pot wash, chemical disposal points, laundrette and information centre or tied up near and facilities.
- If you leave the Campsite for any length of time your dogs must accompany you - they are not to be left unattended inside or outside any unit or car.
- Young children must not be left in charge of dogs.
- Any fouling is cleared up immediately.
There is a shower on site just for dogs - to wash off sand, salt water or mud
We do not allow on site any dogs that bark excessively, are aggressive or of a breed of dog listed under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
If a dog causes a disturbance or is a nuisance to others or in breach of any of the dog terms and conditions, the owners will be asked to remove the dog(s) from the site immediately and permanently - no refund will be given.
Radios, televisions, electrical gadgets or music must be kept at a very low volume and MUST NOT AT ANY TIME be heard outside the owner's unit.
NO NOISE AFTER 10.30pm or before 7am
NO OPEN FIRES / FIREPITS / FIRE BOWLS
- They must be raised off the ground - bricks available on site.
- All BBQ's must be charcoal or gas based - no wood BBQ's allowed.
- BBQ's must be out by 10pm and not used as a fire after food has been cooked.
- A fee is charged for burnt grass.
Wi-Fi internet access
There is WiFi available on site. It is BT infinity fibre optic broadband. It is limited in its capacity/band width, and might not be the same speed and strength that you're used to at home due to our location; very rural, beside a beach, on an Island and the main local exchange box over a mile and a half away.
We do have the maximum bandwidth available for our area, but it is very low. It is ok for browsing; - emails, social media and looking at websites.
It cannot be used for streaming; – downloading online entertainment i.e. films, TV programs, or playing games, music or uploading or downloading large numbers of photographs or youtube.
Although the site has wifi there are areas/pitches where it may not be accessible. It is advisable to check that you can get access on your device before purchasing an access code. There is a charge of £2 for 24 hours with an access code available at the site office.
Also please be aware that your unit, the environment and the number of users trying to use the service at the same time, will have an impact on the Wifi coverage, and can significantly cause signal loss or stop the signal;
- Please bear in mind that most touring units are made up of metal which can block the signal
- Some tinted metallised windows / blinds stop the signal
- Water such as heavy rain, on the leaves of trees or exterior surfaces causes signal loss e.g. wet tent or caravan awning canvas
- Dense trees particularly in summer with their leaves cause significant signal loss
Please read all the terms and conditions as they will apply to your booking; they include information about booking, cancellation and details of what to expect whilst staying at Dafarn Rhos.
If you have any questions, please contact us by telephone on 01248 410 607
~ 1 ~ The Contract
A contract between Dafarn Rhos Limited (referred to as “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (referred to as “you” or “your”) will come in to existence when we accept your booking and a deposit or full payment and by issuing written email confirmation of your booking. The contract binds you and all members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms and conditions. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract and loss of the booking with no refund.
The contract with you is non-transferable.
~ 2 ~ Booking and Payments
Your booking can only be placed over the telephone or in person.
On booking we require the type and measurements of your unit, all people, pets and extras.
Your booking will be entered onto our booking system, which will automatically generate a booking summary by email to the email address provided by you to us.
Upon receipt of the written booking confirmation you must check all details are correct and immediately inform us if anything is incorrect.
We can only accept a booking from someone over the age of 21.
Your booking is non-transferable to a third party.
Booking amendments If you want to change any details of your confirmed booking, you must contact us as soon as possible, by telephone first and then in writing by email. Whilst we will do our best, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet any request for changes.
Change of dates. If you need to make a change to the dates booked, we require 20 days’ notice and an administration fee of £20 per unit/pitch.
The new dates must be in the same year of the original dates booked.
You can add additional dates to your existing booking, providing they are available, with no administration charge.
Change of unit, people, pets or extras. If you need to make a change to your existing booking details, you must contact us as soon as possible to see if we can meet your request.
Additional charges and or an administration fee of £20 per unit/pitch may be incurred.
Payments – Deposit or Full Payment and Balance
Your booking will only be confirmed once we have received a payment.
All payments are inclusive of VAT.
|Deposit||£100 deposit – if your booking costs amounts to more than £100 or you book 21 or more days before your booked arrival date.|
|Full payment||if your booking amounts to less than £100 or you book 20 days or less before your booked arrival date.|
|Balance||Is due 20 days before booked arrival date.
A balance reminder e-mail will be sent to you 2 days before the due date, with a link to make a payment online or you can telephone the office to pay over the telephone. IMPORTANT If the balance of the price of your holiday booked is not paid in full at least 20 days before the start date of your booking, we are entitled to cancel your booking and retain your deposit as a cancellation charge.
~ 3 ~ Cancellation, Lockdown and Insurance
- If your booking is cancelled 21 days or more before your booked arrival date, the full amount you have paid if under £100 or the deposit of £100 is non-refundable.
- If your booking is cancelled 20 days or less before your booked arrival date the full payment for your booking in non-refundable.
- Extras of any description are considered part of your booking and are therefore non-refundable if they are cancelled whether in part or fully.
- No refund is given under any circumstances whether for no show/none arrival, arriving on a different day to your booked arrival date or you depart earlier that your booked departure date.
- Removal of a unit from a pitch for whatever reason, with or without prior arrangement, will be deemed abandonment of the pitch and no refund will be given. The management reserve the right to re-let the pitch. This does not apply to the daily movement of motor homes/camper vans.
Any financial loss - We consider adequate travel insurance to be essential to cover any
loss that you may incur due to your cancellation – see Insurance below
In the event that your given address is put into local or regional lockdown with a travel restriction covering your booking dates, or your booking has to be cancelled because Dafarn Rhos is put under Government Restrictions and has to close and the period of closure covers your booking; we will transfer your booking dates to another date, with no administration fee and no restriction of number of days’ notice. This ONLY covers a lockdown – see below.
Your inability (or the inability of any, some or all of your intended party) or disinclination to travel to and stay at Dafarn Rhos for any reason, including – but is not limited to – illness (including Covid), a requirement or recommendation to self-isolate or quarantine, shielding, a call to jury duty, military service, incarceration, change in personal or work circumstances, family emergencies, accident, injury, travel delays, vehicle breakdown, and delays with public transport. These remain at your risk and do not give rise to a right to cancel or to receive any refund other than according to our standard cancellation terms. You are strongly recommended to take out UK travel insurance to cover these eventualities.
If you choose not to take out UK travel insurance, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
~ 4 ~ Your pitch
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the correct type and size of unit has been stipulated at the time of booking. If your requirement alters let us know as soon as possible, but we may not be able to guarantee an alternative pitch if one is needed.
- Pitching of tents or the siting of caravans, motor homes and all other kinds of units must be on the specific pitch and positioned within the pitch boundary as advised by the management. All units must be 6m (20ft) apart, excluding guy ropes. Vehicles can be parked between units (one vehicle per pitch) but must be 3m (10ft) from adjacent units at all times. No seating, camping equipment or storage tents are permitted in the fire break including wind breaks.
- A pitch is for one habitation unit only; a second habitation unit is not allowed on the same pitch.
- All pitches are pre-allocated before arrival. A particular pitch or pitches can be requested and we will make every effort to meet your requirements, but cannot guarantee any request.
- No toilet tents are permitted.
- Storage tents allowed only by prior arrangement and are chargeable
- Only one electrical hook up cable per pitch can be plugged into the electrical supply.
- You must keep your pitch and the area around your unit clean and tidy to allow for grass cutting.
- No flags, banners or pennants allowed on site.
- All bright exterior lights on or around your unit must be turned off by 10.30pm.
~ 5 ~ Awnings
- Sleeping in an awning is not permitted.
- An awning with sleeping pod/s is not permitted.
- For a unit staying longer than a week, you need protect your pitch’s grass by lifting your groundsheets and side flaps of awnings, at frequent intervals or as required to by the Site staff.
- Breathable groundsheets must be used. If a non-breathable groundsheet is discovered, you will be asked to remove it.
~ 6 ~ Permitted number of occupiers
- Your unit can only sleep the maximum number of people that the manufactures maximum sleeping capacity stipulated for your unit or for which it was designed.
~ 7 ~ Key fobs
- £20 or £40 CASH deposit to be paid on arrival for 1 or 2 key fobs.
- The cash deposit will be returned at check-out upon the return of the fob/s.
~ 8 ~ Arrival and Departure
- Arrival – only after 2pm but before 4:30pm every day of the week, except on a Friday (Mid season) and Saturday (High season) when it is an hour later. This half hour before the reception closes allows for check in and pitching.
- The Reception is closed from 1pm to 2pm.
- Early arrivals will be turned away - there is nowhere to wait at our entrance gate or between the village of Moelfre (a mile away) and the Site
- Departure by 11.00am
- Late departure up to 5pm, may be available during Low and Mid Season if the pitch is available. A fee of half your nightly cost is payable.
- A late departure can result in an additional charge.
~ 9 ~ Noise
- Radio, TV’s, music or any electronic sound needs be kept at a very low volume and must not be heard outside your unit at any time.
- Absolute quiet between10.30pm and 7am.
- No electronic or remote control gadgets/toys i.e. cars, aeroplanes, helicopters, drones or any other powered flying objects are allowed on or above the Site.
- The use of generators is strictly prohibited.
~ 10 ~ Dogs
- Dogs must be exercised off Site, walked directly from your unit to the nearest track and then to the beach gate or main gate. They are not allowed to be walked around the Site, pitches, or to any facilities or reception.
- You must keep any dog on a short lead at all times on the Site (less than one meter), even if within a windbreak/enclosure on your pitch. Extendable leads must not be used on the Site.
- Dogs on leads outside a unit must not be able to reach past the end on your unit.
- You must not leave any dog in your unit, awning or on the pitch unaccompanied.
- Young children must not be left in charge of dogs.
- You must clean up if your dog fouls on the Park.
- We do not allow on the Site any dogs that bark excessively, are aggressive or of a breed of dog listed under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
- Non-Compliance with any of the above will mean you will be asked to remove the dog/s from the Site immediately and permanently – no refund will be given.
~ 11 ~ Visitors (Day) and Guests (Overnight) – anyone who wishes to visit you on the Park, whether for 10 minutes, an hour or so or to stay overnight.
In past years, Day Visitors and Overnight Guests have been able to be booked onto and stay on the Campsite.
However, due to the Covid19 Pandemic in the 2020 camping season, we were unable to allow any Day Visitors or Overnight Guests onto the Campsite.
For the 2021 Camping Season, there is a possibility that the same conditions might have to be enforced. Therefore, so as not to disappoint at a later date we are not allowing any Day Visitors or Overnight Guests to be booked onto or visit the Campsite this season. Please take this into consideration on making a booking.
~ 12 ~ Recreation
- You may only play games close to your pitch and in the same field of your pitch.
- You may not play games using a hard ball.
- You may not fly stunt kites on the Site.
- You may not use skateboards, roller-skates, rollerblades or micro scooters at the Site.
- You may not use water bombs on the Site.
- You may not use a paddling pool on the Site.
- You may not bring any kind of motorised water craft onto the Site.
~ 13 ~ Vehicles, driving and parking
- Car registrations must be registered with reception prior to arrival on the Site.
- You must insure all vehicles you use on the Site as for use on public roads.
- You must insure all accessories and items towed by vehicles (such as towed boats) for use on public roads.
- Motor vehicle repairs or works must not be carried out on the Site but a recognised breakdown service may attend in the event of a breakdown.
- Quad bikes, trial bikes and powered scooters are not permitted on the Site.
- You must not wash cars with the exception of lights and windscreens.
- Electric cars must not be plugged in and charged at your pitch using any electric hook up point or any other socket on the Site. A designated charging point may be available on the Site sometime in the future, for which there will be a charge – please ask at time of booking.
- Driving on the Site is restricted to the Site roads and to your pitch. You must not drive cars around the Site for other purposes, such as visiting other locations on the Site unless you need to do so because of a disability.
- All vehicles must be driven carefully and within the displayed speed limit of 5 miles per hour.
- You must hold a full current driving licence to drive any vehicle on the Site. No learner drivers.
- You are not permitted to give anyone driving lessons and we do not permit learner drivers to drive on the Site.
- No driving with children or dogs on your knee/s or allow anyone to travel on the outside of a vehicle.
- The highway code applies on the Site.
- No driving on or off or around the Site after 10am or before 7am.
- The Site’s vehicle entrance and exit gates lock at 10pm and unlock at 7am. There is a late. parking area left of the main entrance gate where vehicles can be left until 10am the next day. Vehicles are left at owners own risk.
- There is 24-hour access to the Site by pedestrian gates.
- Tailgating through the electronic gates is not permitted.
- You can only park one car beside your unit on your pitch, but it must be 3 metres (10 feet) from all adjacent units/pitches at all times, abiding by the national fire regulations imposed by all local authorities as set out in the Caravan Sites Act.
- All cars on the Site must be reverse parked either on your pitch or in parking areas.
- You must not park cars anywhere on the Site except in permitted parking spaces.
- When the ground/grass is wet please refrain from driving on the grass and use hard standing parking spaces.
~ 14 ~ Safety and Security
- You must use the Site safely and not cause any danger to others.
- You must obey all Health and Safety notices displayed on the Site and act on the reasonable instructions of Site staff in matters of Health and Safety.
- You may only use alarms of the silent, monitored type and not audible alarms.
- Pedestrians must only use the pedestrian gates for entry and exit to the Site, not vehicle gates.
- In an EMERGENCY use the call system on the outside wall of the laundrette and tourist information building, next to reception.
- Everyone must take care whilst walking and driving on the Site. The unspoilt character, beauty and natural landscape of the Site encourages wild life and plants to flourish. Moles and rabbits are present on the Site and therefore hills and holes may suddenly appear. The car tracks are rough uneven surfaces made up of gravel, stones and stand. The Site land is predominantly grass and although it is cut regularly it may be uneven in places.
- The Site comprises of 5 fields on a working farm. Please ensure no one, especially children and dogs wander outside the Site boundary, onto farmland or into farm buildings.
- Parent/guardians are responsible for the supervision of their children on the Site. Children under the age of 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult when using all facilities. Please do not let any children play in any of the sand or roads on the Site. Children must only play/cycle in the field where their parents/guardians are pitched.
- Please wear footwear walking into all the facility blocks.
- Caravans and Motorhomes must have an up to date habitation check/service certificate.
- CCTV recording is in operation on all access gates.
~ 15 ~ Fire Precautions
- No open fires, fire pits, chimineas of any description.
- No Chinese lanterns, candles, fireworks or similar.
- The Site abides by the national fire regulations imposed by all local authorities as set out in the Caravan Sites Act; all units must be 6m (20ft) apart, excluding guy ropes. Vehicles can be parked between units (one vehicle per pitch) but must be 3m (10ft) from adjacent units at all times.
- No seating or camping equipment is permitted in the fire break including wind breaks
- You must ensure that all occupants of your unit are familiar with the location of the fire points, firefighting equipment and the contents of the fire notices displayed at each point.
- You may not use fire extinguishers for any improper purpose.
- You must not store fuels other than LPG containers on the Site.
~ 16 ~ Barbecues
- Charcoal or gas BBQ’s only – no wood allowed.
- They must be raised off the ground – bricks available on site, please ask at reception.
- They must not be used as a fire after food has been cooked.
- They must be outside in the open air at all times, not inside or very close to an awning or tent.
- They must be put out by 10pm.
- There is a £10 fine for each patch of burnt grass.
- Please dispose of COLD barbecues waste in the appropriate bins around the Site.
~ 17 ~ Refuse
- Do not leave rubbish bags outside your unit. There are recycling bin areas around the Site.
- Do not throw food for the birds or dispose of food waste into the hedges, ditches or onto the ground, as this attracts seagulls and vermin. No bird feeders allowed.
~ 18~ Trees, shrubs, hedge, fences and gates
- You must not cut or damage any trees or hedges at the Site. If you find any tree or hedge a nuisance or unsatisfactory you should take the matter up with us; do not deal with it yourself.
- No climbing on trees or on or over any shrubs, hedge, fences or gates.
- No tying ropes, guy ropes or washing lines to trees, shrubs or fences.
~ 19 ~ Washing
- You may only use washing lines of the rotary type on your pitch to avoid inconvenience to others, or the window sill type and must remove them and store them out of sight immediately after use.
~ 20 ~ Toilets, sewage, drainage system
- You must not introduce any foreign items, even if they state they are biodegradable, into the drainage system including cleaning cloths, babies’ nappies, sanitary products, condoms, cooking fat, engine oil, or grease.
- Chemical toilet waste must be contained in a suitable container and emptied in the allocated facility.
- Green environmentally friendly biodegradable liquids are only permitted.
- Waste Water (grey waste) must be contained in a suitable container and emptied in the allocated facility, not onto your pitch, the grass or any ditch.
~ 21 ~ Utilities installations
- If you experience any problem with the Site’s electrical or water system, you should contact reception. You must not attempt to work on any part the systems yourself; this includes any installations on the pitch.
~ 22~ Mail
- You may not use our address for postal or courier deliveries without prior permission.
~ 23 ~ Removal from park due to unacceptable behaviour
- Verbal or physical abuse or threatening behaviour towards anyone, including staff, by you, a member of your family, visitors or guests, will not be tolerated. Offenders will be ordered off the Site immediately and permanently with no refund and the police may be informed. We reserve the right to remove your property/caravan from the Site.
- Anyone causing a nuisance or offence will be asked to leave the Site immediately with no refund.
~ 24 ~ ComplaintIn the unfortunate case of a complaint, please see the Site staff first, as it is important that they are given the opportunity to resolve a difficulty whilst you are on site. If the problem can’t be resolved, please contact or write to Dafarn Rhos Ltd, Dafarn Rhos, Moelfre, Anglesey.
~ 25 ~ Liability
- We do not accept liability of any description for any person or vehicle using the Site. We are not responsible for the loss, theft or damage to any property on the Site. Site users must ensure they have appropriated insurance cover. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person or vehicle.
Breaches of any of these terms and conditions can constitute grounds for removal from Site and no refund will be given.
These terms and conditions will be enforced to help make everyone’s holiday an enjoyable one.
If any individual term or clause stated in these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, impermissible or unenforceable permissible by law, the remaining terms shall be unaffected and shall remain valid.